Sponsored

Aftermarket fenders ith no turn signals?

BruceyZ06

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I have a JLU XR and a JT Rubicon. I've been considering on getting Nemesis Industries fenders for both. However, they don't have turn signals for them, which I don't honestly care. But. what I'm curious about is the turn signal bulb out issue? Have any of you experienced this? If so, how did you turn off the bulb signal out issue? Thanks for the future replies!
Sponsored

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
I have a JLU XR and a JT Rubicon. I've been considering on getting Nemesis Industries fenders for both. However, they don't have turn signals for them, which I don't honestly care. But. what I'm curious about is the turn signal bulb out issue? Have any of you experienced this? If so, how did you turn off the bulb signal out issue? Thanks for the future replies!
What are you planning on using for signals? I also have fenders with no signals BUT I wired in my halos in my headlights to work as signals so I don't think I've ever gotten a "signal bulb out" error.

lashlee

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR 2.0 Turbo 4 (Wife's), Tesla M3P (mine)
I put a set of the Crawler series fenders from Nemesis on a JTR a couple of weeks ago. They included (at least in this instance) a set of simple three wire housings to put in somewhere. The fenders aren't predrilled but the small lights could be mounted anywhere. I think he is getting the error but it doesn't bother him.
Sponsored