4xe State Incentives [California]

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
Looking through the Jeep's incentives page to see what California state incentives were there to offer. There are 6 listed currently on Jeep's website. But after reading through them all, most of them have already expired (before the release of 4xe) or location-based. The only one I would be able to obtain is the HOV Lane stickers. I would have imagined Jeep would have read through all of the expiration dates before listing them on their official site for the new 4xe. On their website, it makes it appear as if California 4xe purchasers will have a lot of incentives available to choose from when in reality there are only a few left to choose from.

Jeep Wrangler 4xe Incentives page

Here is the official list of all of the Laws, Incentives, and Regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for California.
Sponsored

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Looking through the Jeep's incentives page to see what California state incentives were there to offer. There are 6 listed currently on Jeep's website. But after reading through them all, most of them have already expired (before the release of 4xe) or location-based. The only one I would be able to obtain is the HOV Lane stickers. I would have imagined Jeep would have read through all of the expiration dates before listing them on their official site for the new 4xe. On their website, it makes it appear as if California 4xe purchasers will have a lot of incentives available to choose from when in reality there are only a few left to choose from.

Here is the official list of all of the Laws, Incentives, and Regulations related to alternative fuels and advanced vehicles for California.
From your own list, I'm reading neither bullet points 1 or 5 are expired, that would be $2,500 in rebates, plus the $7,500 federal tax credit. $10k off a new Wrangler PHEV plus the hov sticker is almost enough to make me want to go buy one.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I would have imagined Jeep would have read through all of the expiration dates before listing them on their official site for the new 4xe.
It does say this on the bottom of those PDFs.

Jeep Wrangler JL 4xe State Incentives [California] 007756CC-0362-4CEA-9C9D-487E28A5B04D

OP
OP
blueweb

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From your own list, I'm reading neither bullet points 1 or 5 are expired, that would be $2,500 in rebates, plus the $7,500 federal tax credit. $10k off a new Wrangler PHEV plus the hov sticker is almost enough to make me want to go buy one.
Exactly, those are two great state incentives, and they are still available for all California residents. But those two incentives are nowhere to be found on Jeep's list of incentives. If Jeep was trying to incentivize customers into buying a 4xe, you would think they would have a more accurate list.

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe

You've obviously haven't seen today's workforce if you're disappointed in the quality of accuracy.

Sponsored

OP
OP
blueweb

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Oncorhynchus

First Name
Moishe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Sting Gray 3.6L
You better believe that the FCA legal department is reviewing the website content and is driving their marketing team to put up as much “evergreen” wording as possible. Websites have so much content these days that it is tough for companies to keep track of it all. And customizing for the different regulations in each state is another level of hassle. I’d go check a website dedicated to electric cars before the manufacturer’s website if I were searching for the information that the OP was seeking.