392 finally scheduled build date !

ValB

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 392
I presently show your order has been sequenced for production and presently has an estimated production plan timing reflected for the week of 04-26-21 - 05-03-21. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and can be subject to change.

I have set my next scheduled followup with you for your order or email responses for May 5th at the absolute latest, but will reach out to you further as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
Sponsored

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
I presently show your order has been sequenced for production and presently has an estimated production plan timing reflected for the week of 04-26-21 - 05-03-21. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and can be subject to change.

I have set my next scheduled followup with you for your order or email responses for May 5th at the absolute latest, but will reach out to you further as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
Pretty exciting. Bet sleeping is tuff now. ;)

OP
OP
ValB

ValB

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 392
Pretty exciting. Bet sleeping is tuff now. ;)
I can't wait! I ordered back in November! For God's sake it's like watching paint dry!
Sponsored