Sponsored

37's and 33's interchangeability

fogby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
I've got a 4xe JLUR. I plan to lift and get a set of 37's on new wheels. Plan on them being used in the summer. Will put 33's on in the winter. We'll be living in Colorado mountains so want the stock 33's for winter use.

Other than the 33's looking a bit funny with the lift, would there be any issues? Obviously, I'm new to this modification game.
Sponsored

OP
OP

fogby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
Skinny tires are better in snow.

No issues with it. Maybe sell the 33s and get some 35x10.50s?
That's honestly what I'll do if there's some unforeseen issue of running 33's with a 37 set up - handling mainly. I'd think the alignment would be fine.

I'd rather just have the 37's if my plan will work. Likely would never need the 37s as compared to 35s or 33s for that matter. But I'd rather have too much capability vs not enough. But I have drawn a line in the sand with 37s - not going larger so there is a limit to my logic!

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
That's honestly what I'll do if there's some unforeseen issue of running 33's with a 37 set up - handling mainly. I'd think the alignment would be fine.

I'd rather just have the 37's if my plan will work. Likely would never need the 37s as compared to 35s or 33s for that matter. But I'd rather have too much capability vs not enough. But I have drawn a line in the sand with 37s - not going larger so there is a limit to my logic!
I was thinking the 35x10.50 Kenda tires would be awesome winter all terrains
Sponsored