Sponsored

2023 MY order guide??

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
Any idea when the 2023 model year (MY) order guide will show up on the forum? I am mostly looking for paint colors and pricing for a select number of options.

Thanks
Sponsored

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
One of the dealers posted some screenshots of the options available from their order banks, but not sure if that includes all trims and available options. The most recent order guides were just posted less that a week ago, but is for MY22, even though dealers can no longer submit '22 orders.

Imo, if '23 order banks are open, then the order guide and website configurator should be updated to reflect that asap. Really not sure why they'd run a large corporation in such a manner.

As far as paint, afaik, the only new colors are Reign (purple) and Earl (an ugly blue/grey), which aren't expected until later this year. Gobi's gone already and there's apparently some issue with Granite, with some saying it's not available at all (again) and some saying it's unavailable on color-matched hard top for whatever reason. Pricing for most everything is up (again).

OP
OP
future ocean blue

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
One of the dealers posted some screenshots of the options available from their order banks, but not sure if that includes all trims and available options. The most recent order guides were just posted less that a week ago, but is for MY22, even though dealers can no longer submit '22 orders.

Imo, if '23 order banks are open, then the order guide and website configurator should be updated to reflect that asap. Really not sure why they'd run a large corporation in such a manner.

As far as paint, afaik, the only new colors are Reign (purple) and Earl (an ugly blue/grey), which aren't expected until later this year. Gobi's gone already and there's apparently some issue with Granite, with some saying it's not available at all (again) and some saying it's unavailable on color-matched hard top for whatever reason. Pricing for most everything is up (again).
Thanks for the info

Reactions: AFD

Ninkasi

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
I am very interested in seeing the full MY23 order guide as well. Fingers crossed someone with more smarts and connections than me will start a thread soon!

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, 392XR, 981S, F430
Unfortunately doesn’t seem to be any changes this year other then the price hikes. Hoping for at least wireless car play or fix the USB port in the arm rest.
Sponsored