kerdizo

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Hey Jeepers,
Just wanted to put this thread out there for anyone interested in the process for getting a 392 in 2022.
On Thursday 03/10/2022 I placed an order for a Rubicon 392 none XR (since it was not available)
here are the options I went with

-Sting-Gray Clear Coat
-17-Inch X 7.5-Inch Beadlock Capable Wheels
-LT285/70R17C BSW Off-Road Tires
-Mesh Sunbonnet Top by Mopar
-Hinge-Gate Reinforcement by Mopar
-Integrated Off-Road Camera
-Upper Body Side Graphic by Mopar
-Black Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
-Uconnect 4C NAV with 8.4-Inch Display
-Hardtop Headliner by Mopar
-Smoker’s Group
-Trailer-Tow Package
-6.4 V8 SRT HEMI MDS Engine
-8-Speed Automatic 8HP75 Transmission
-3.73 Rear Axle Ratio

I’m awaiting updates and when I get any I will post to this thread. Feel free to ask any questions!
Sponsored

OP
OP
kerdizo

kerdizo

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Update: I received an email this morning at 5:55 AM stating Jeep ha received my order details and is ready to begin production of my order! In the email there was a link to Jeeps Mopar Website where you can login or create an account to view your Jeeps info, when I logged in it took me to my current Jeeps info which is the 2021 JLU Sahara.

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4xe Sahara, Ordered '24 Rubicon 392
I think you may be misinterpreting... are you sure it has actually started in production? Even reaching D1 (scheduled to be built; all parts have been allocated) in that short amount of time would be VERY quick..

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Yeah don’t get your hopes up. Beginning production can be anything. If you’ve read any of the other posts regarding info from Jeep you’ll know that the info provided is not very accurate at the best.
Your new order won’t show up in your Jeep wave account for awhile. I can now see my new order in my “ garage”, see my build sheet and sticker but I’m still listed as a non-owner until the final delivery and paperwork.
Sponsored