Sponsored

2023 Jeep Wrangler 392 Invoice & MSRP Pricing - Order Banks Open for Sold orders 6/2/2022

Torts

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler, 2019 Ford Raptor
Have you called your dealer, or have you gotten an email from Jeep? My VIN doesn’t show in the trackers, but dealer had it. Got an email from Jeep on 10/5…
Same. Dealer told me my 392 went into production on 10/3. Tracker has not updated.
Sponsored

392OVRLND

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392XR AEV JL370
Build Thread
Link
Same. Dealer told me my 392 went into production on 10/3. Tracker has not updated.
I wonder if someone from @JeepCares can tell their IT/IS teams responsible for consumer facing technology about the issue that seems to be plaguing quite a few people and have them fix the issue?

This isn’t a hard issue to solve. If dealers can see statuses, they’re in a database somewhere. Create a copy of that database with real-time replication between the master and the copy, and point the tracker to that database copy.

Last edited:

daboink

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Wrangler JL 3.6
Occupation
Design/Builder
Have you called your dealer, or have you gotten an email from Jeep? My VIN doesn’t show in the trackers, but dealer had it. Got an email from Jeep on 10/5…
I will check next week. I heard that once you get the Vin you’re moving into the schedule.
Sponsored