2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 8.4" CarPlay Issue

bterrell128

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 3.0L Diesel
I am having an issue with the CarPlay in my Jeep. I just bought it last week, and love it. It is my first Jeep. The only problem that I have noticed so far is that it does not load my spotify playlist in full. It just loads like the first 20 songs. I have made sure the phone is up to date, made sure the app is up to date, and the mopar site says the uconnect is up to date. I keep having to grab my phone to scroll down the list to get to certain songs, and I know this can no be normal since the Carplay has worked on past cars without it being this way. Any ideas? I have also restarted the phone.
Sponsored

karynm8621

First Name
Karyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
It's a safety feature so you don't look at the screen too long while driving.

If you choose a lower song you'll see 20 from that point

I am having an issue with the CarPlay in my Jeep. I just bought it last week, and love it. It is my first Jeep. The only problem that I have noticed so far is that it does not load my spotify playlist in full. It just loads like the first 20 songs. I have made sure the phone is up to date, made sure the app is up to date, and the mopar site says the uconnect is up to date. I keep having to grab my phone to scroll down the list to get to certain songs, and I know this can no be normal since the Carplay has worked on past cars without it being this way. Any ideas? I have also restarted the phone.

OP
OP

bterrell128

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 3.0L Diesel
It's a safety feature so you don't look at the screen too long while driving.

If you choose a lower song you'll see 20 from that point
Never knew this. It worked fine on my 2015 Ford with CarPlay so I figured I would ask about it.