Sponsored

Flying Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-350
Back:
  • American Adventure Lab; MASS Platform, fridge slider, 6' drawer, 3' drawer, back seat shelf
  • Dometic Fridge
  • Vector Offroad shelf
  • Outback Adventures Trailgater
Incredible build! A very well thought out and intentional build. I’m headed in a similar direction with my JLU and am curious why you chose the Vector shelf overAAL’s?
Sponsored

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Noob question here... are your amber lights connected on a separate switch so you turn them on separately from the others? My understanding is that amber offers better visibility in conditions with high particulate in the air (e.g. fog, snow, sand)?

chairborne33

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Awesome build. What Dometic did you install? I'm looking at doing something similar with AAL but I'd like to fit a CFX55 in my Jeep while keeping the back seats functional. Need the seats for the family.

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Love the build. How do you like the ride of the Falcon 3.3? Do you adjust them much or did you find a good setting and just leave them? What did you set the bottom shaft setting to?

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
Looks awesome. What bull bar/grill guard is that? It looks like Warn but what height is it?
Do you get a lot of wind noise from the KC light bar? I've been eyeing the same light bar.
Sponsored