2019 Jeep Moab

StucknOhio

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab
I need some help. I am really struggling to get a straight answer from any of the local tire places here in Ohio and could really use some help. My Jeep currently has 17inch rims from factory. I am wanting to know the biggest tire that I can put on without any issues. I’m not sure how much difference there is between the suspension on my Moab versus the Sahara. I am fairly confident that the largest tires on the Sahara on 17in rims is 285x70x17 is this also true for my Moab?

7908D9E7-D955-4DDA-8973-0A3ECA33F707.jpeg
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Should be. Moab is a limited edition Sahara, with Sahara suspension and Sahara fenders.

Good luck.

bcherokee

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Hello, I also have a Moab. The Moab stock suspension is the rubicon suspension, it’s part of the Moab package, however I think that only offers little if any difference over Sahara suspension as far as clearance goes. On my Moab wheels, I was able to fit 35x12.5in tires with a mopar lift, no rubbing issues, even at full flex. However to do this, you need the lift and wheel spacers. I’ve heard of people putting 37s on these wheels, they are the same wheels as rubicon just painted black. Hope this helps
Sponsored