• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2018 Rubicon Suspension

SandHappens

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Upgrade your JL Sport or Sahara suspension. There is about 600 miles on these shocks. Located in Thousand Oaks, CA.

$200

1.jpg
Sponsored

Cnajr123

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Willys Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Is this off one with max tow package and hardtop and steel bumper? Heard that if not that it would change nothing in sport. What I was told. Can you let me know what benefits would come from changing

OP
OP
SandHappens

SandHappens

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Is this off one with max tow package and hardtop and steel bumper? Heard that if not that it would change nothing in sport. What I was told. Can you let me know what benefits would come from changing

From what I read on this forum, it will provide about 1.5" of lift. Before I purchased, I test drove Sports and Rubicons. My impression, was that the Rubicon suspension had less bounce. There was a noticeable handling difference. I do have the hard top, steel bumper, and tow but I do not see how that would impact the change in suspension.

AMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG, BMW G650GS
I do have the hard top, steel bumper, and tow but I do not see how that would impact the change in suspension.
Jeep uses different springs to account for heavier options. The hard top, steel bumper, and tow group use the heaviest springs, and therefore provide the most lift on non-Rubicons.

Cnajr123

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Willys Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
What would be your BEST price shipped to 28412?

Sponsored

diesel1218

First Name
Derrick Andrews
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Is the suspension different between the 2 door and 4 door, i would assume so.

OP
OP
SandHappens

SandHappens

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Is the suspension different between the 2 door and 4 door, i would assume so.
I am pretty sure 2 door and 4 door Sport vs. Rubicon have different coils and shocks. I have looked at the morparpart.com and it breaks down the suspension between 2 door and 4 door. How much difference there is, I'm not sure. So unless, you can find more info about this you probably should look around for 2-door Rubicon take-offs. I think this would be a better fit for for someone looking to upgrade & lift their 4-door Sport or Sahara.

OP
OP
SandHappens

SandHappens

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
I am pretty sure 2 door and 4 door Sport vs. Rubicon have different coils and shocks. I have looked at the morparpart.com and it breaks down the suspension between 2 door and 4 door. How much difference there is, I'm not sure. So unless, you can find more info about this you probably should look around for 2-door Rubicon take-offs. I think this would be a better fit for for someone looking to upgrade & lift their 4-door Sport or Sahara.

Having said all that. It looks like people are using 4 door Rubicon on the 2 door Sport and enjoying the results.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/4-door-rubicon-suspension-on-a-2-door-sports.30263/

Sponsored

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
If still available, I may be interested (and local).

Quest

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport
Sold - Mark is a great guy and per a previous discussion held these until we could meet...Thanks Mark

Oh ya, my sport had a touch of rubicon envy today
Happy Trails
Sponsored