Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
I’d also think about ordering the soft top option IF you have a garage. I stow an old t shirt and bottle of windex in case I need to clean the windows.

My only negative experience with the soft top was driving through a nasty crosswind in western Kansas.
Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey @sk00pie
We are the OEM supplier to Jeep for their soft tops and produce tops that will also fit your JL perfectly. I would like to invite you to check out our Sunrider for Hardtop or our Trektop.
Whichever way you decide to go, the Premium material or the Twill material we offer is absolutely worth the extra spend if it's in the budget. We offer free shipping over $75 and a limited lifetime warranty on Twill tops.
Let me know if you have any other questions!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Melny67

First Name
Melvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jlu
Hey @sk00pie
We are the OEM supplier to Jeep for their soft tops and produce tops that will also fit your JL perfectly. I would like to invite you to check out our Sunrider for Hardtop or our Trektop.
Whichever way you decide to go, the Premium material or the Twill material we offer is absolutely worth the extra spend if it's in the budget. We offer free shipping over $75 and a limited lifetime warranty on Twill tops.
Let me know if you have any other questions!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Are you guys offering any discounts this
year for the forum?

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
My $.02. Premium top (twill) is definitely worth it, but if you happen to have outside cat(s), they will lie on it like a hammock and the cat hair is hard to get off. The normal top doesn't have that problem.

As far as where to get one, I bought soft tops for both my prior jeeps off of people on Craigslist. One was a 2 door and the other a 4 door.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
My $.02. Premium top (twill) is definitely worth it, but if you happen to have outside cat(s), they will lie on it like a hammock and the cat hair is hard to get off. The normal top doesn't have that problem.
This might be a business opportunity for Mopar. Jeep branded premium twill Cat hammocks.
Sponsored