Sponsored

19 JLUR Just ordered

STGMavrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1996 Nissan 300ZX, 2008 Lexus ISF, 2012 Ducati 848 CORSE SE
Hey all,

Just ordered a 19 Sting Grey JLUR with all options minus block heater and tops (went with black 3 piece freedom). Also, first time jeep owner. I caught the bug from a friend and after a 3 day rental with the doors and top off I was sold. Anyways, as far as order tracking how long has everyone waited for their VIN assignment? My dealer said the last one they ordered was on the lot in 13 days. (It's about an hour from Toledo) Though, after reading how long others are waiting here my hopes aren't up anymore haha.
Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Congratulations!

I placed my order on January 14th, and my VIN was assigned by January 25th. So 11 days (it was in D1 by then). Plant has been shut down and re-opened on the 22nd, so I think it would have been quicker otherwise.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My VIN and VON were the next day.
Being that close to the factory yours will come by truck so transport time will depend on how many trucks they have available when yours is done and out the door. Instead of days and days and days on a train and then a truck.
Actual build seems to be generally faster now then during November into December but it may depend if yours needs to go back to JB for add-ons.

damyers8

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! I ordered mine on 12/22 and mine is complete and getting ready to ship. I’m about 2 hours east of Toledo. I just got the VIN a week ago but the dealer said it will be about a week to get here.

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I ordered my fully loaded JLR on 12/1 and am sitting in JS status since 1/29, hoping it’ll ship out soon! On my eleventh week of waiting and counting lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
STGMavrick

STGMavrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1996 Nissan 300ZX, 2008 Lexus ISF, 2012 Ducati 848 CORSE SE
It took a little over a week before i got my VIN. Dealer called friday and said it'll be here this week! crypto found both my build and window sticker so I'm officially in anticipation mode.

TreeHugger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Vehicle Showcase
First time Jeep owner here, also ordered mine on 2/11. Over heard estimates of 3-8 weeks depending on who I ask. I'm excited but not in a rush. It'll get here when it gets here. Just gives me more time to research mods, etc.

Got my vin next day after ordering.

Funny, I grew up in Toledo less than 5 miles from the old Jeep plant. Heck out might still be where they make them for all I know... Now I'm getting one!
Sponsored