Center Instrument cluster display help

tjaeks

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I’ve got most of the options worked out for setting up the instrument cluster display but I can’t figure out what the favorites menu actually is or does. Seems like only certain things can be checked and unchecked and best I can tell it makes no real difference in the order you see things while going through the menu options.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Also, is there any way to change the order of the menus?

Thanks!

As a side bar please let me take this opportunity to complain how the off road pitch and roll is only available at 25 and under cause in my humble opinion that menu option is the only thing to have up if you wanted to set the speed in the top center and have something else displayed on the middle
Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve got most of the options worked out for setting up the instrument cluster display but I can’t figure out what the favorites menu actually is or does. Seems like only certain things can be checked and unchecked and best I can tell it makes no real difference in the order you see things while going through the menu options.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Also, is there any way to change the order of the menus?

Thanks!

As a side bar please let me take this opportunity to complain how the off road pitch and roll is only available at 25 and under cause in my humble opinion that menu option is the only thing to have up if you wanted to set the speed in the top center and have something else displayed on the middle
The favorites menu reduces the available options, as opposed to selecting what you actually prefer to see. You can choose show/hide on only 4 items, which I don't really get, but I just keep everything available. The order of menu items can't be changed; you can only select which items you want in each corner of the cluster.

Pitch/roll is only available for its intended use, such as checking approach/departure angle, etc. and isn't designed for speed. I'm not sure what you mean by 'setting the speed...'