Sponsored

Shock recommendations

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'll be adding a 2.5" lift to my JLUR and am looking for shock recommendations. I currently don't do any hard core offroading but want a ride that's capable while also good for daily driving. Now leaning to a Clayton Premium 2.5" lift and want shock recommendations.

Currently considering Radflo and Fox. Any specific shocks within these brands or others I should consider? Need to pull the plug for black friday.
Sponsored

CarterRuss

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 07 RS4
I'll be adding a 2.5" lift to my JLUR and am looking for shock recommendations. I currently don't do any hard core offroading but want a ride that's capable while also good for daily driving. Now leaning to a Clayton Premium 2.5" lift and want shock recommendations.

Currently considering Radflo and Fox. Any specific shocks within these brands or others I should consider? Need to pull the plug for black friday.
I wouldn't think you need the full set of 8 adj arms if you aren't doing anything extreme but I will let others chime in.

I just ordered the Rock Krawler 2.5" lift and will be going with the Falcon 3.3 SP2 but a lot of people seem happy with the Foxs with the RK kit. I just wanted the adjustability of the clickers and didn't want to go up to the Fox Race 2.5s for $1k more.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I wouldn't think you need the full set of 8 adj arms if you aren't doing anything extreme but I will let others chime in.

I just ordered the Rock Krawler 2.5" lift and will be going with the Falcon 3.3 SP2 but a lot of people seem happy with the Foxs with the RK kit. I just wanted the adjustability of the clickers and didn't want to go up to the Fox Race 2.5s for $1k more.
You could’ve gotten the fox 2.0s with adj resi custom valved for your Jeep for similar money as the 3.3s. I’m glad you got the sp2s

Brett

CarterRuss

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 07 RS4
You could’ve gotten the 2.0s with adj resi custom valved for your Jeep for similar money as the 3.3s. I’m glad you got the sp2s

Brett
I went back and forth on that (a lot) but ultimately the ability to fine tune at both ends of the spectrum won out. I'll be taking the Jeep basically all over the country so want something I could fine tune to a bunch of terrains. My first Jeep so excited to dive into it, my wallet not so much haha.
Sponsored