Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

bellts

First Name
Timmy!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS 3.6l, Manual (Timmychanga)
Occupation
Software Engineer (of sorts),
Yeah, I’m happy with what I achieved today. I’m just taking it easy... or I start breaking stuff lol
I think Mike should fly out to help...

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Dealing with Cox cable today. those motherfuckers! :mad::angry::mad::swear:
Um, guess it didn't go well. Anything you wanna talk about?

I just called SiriusXM and cancelled my music service. Wasn't too terrible but I had to keep saying "just cancel". I signed up for the Military Pandora Premium offer for $8/mo. Still cheaper than SiriusXM.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Um, guess it didn't go well. Anything you wanna talk about?

I just called SiriusXM and cancelled my music service. Wasn't too terrible but I had to keep saying "just cancel". I signed up for the Military Pandora Premium offer for $8/mo. Still cheaper than SiriusXM.
Let's just say, things didn't go well at the office. I ended up telling them to disconnect everything.

So I get home and now I don't have any internet except on my phone. It's kinda critical in my line of work, and seeing that I work at home a lot.

So I call the customer service number and first I got them to wave/credit the "Early Termination Fee" that I had never agreed to, and then restore my internet service. On a bright note, I ended up getting the same bandwidth package I had but at $15/month cheaper than what they wanted to give me in the office, and the office dipshits wouldn't wave the ETF.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
I'm going to find an acceptible alternative before this 12 month price/package is up. Life is too short to deal with companies like Cox Cable. I hate them so much. I hope before I die I get to witness their complete demise.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Let's just say, things didn't go well at the office. I ended up telling them to disconnect everything.

So I get home and now I don't have any internet except on my phone. It's kinda critical in my line of work, and seeing that I work at home a lot.

So I call the customer service number and first I got them to wave/credit the "Early Termination Fee" that I had never agreed to, and then restore my internet service. On a bright note, I ended up getting the same bandwidth package I had but at $15/month cheaper than what they wanted to give me in the office, and the office dipshits wouldn't wave the ETF.
Glad you got it somewhat sorted out. I hate calling Comcast/Xfinity.
Sponsored