Tailgating Ideas and Questions

gcamo0012

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB Sting Gray
I'll be picking up my wrangler early next week and I was wondering what ideas people have had for tailgate parties.

I go to a lot of concerts and sporting events and wanted to see some cool pics/ideas anyone has with their jeep.

Also I'm interested in a roof rack for an unlimited and potentially the smittybuilt awning, are the roof racks easy to take off? I'm assuming they hinder taking the roof or opening the soft top/freedom panels.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
I'll be picking up my wrangler early next week and I was wondering what ideas people have had for tailgate parties.

I go to a lot of concerts and sporting events and wanted to see some cool pics/ideas anyone has with their jeep.

Also I'm interested in a roof rack for an unlimited and potentially the smittybuilt awning, are the roof racks easy to take off? I'm assuming they hinder taking the roof or opening the soft top/freedom panels.

Thanks!
The tailgate tray with cup holders is pretty cool.

javelina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB "Saharacon", 2006 Wrangler TJ, 2018 F-150 RCSB 4x4
OP
OP
gcamo0012

gcamo0012

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB Sting Gray
That's awesome, I've unfortunately never been out there, it looks beautiful, hopefully I'll get some time off work and get to road trip with the new jeep. The views just aren't quite the same as New Jersey lol

I have one of these, should fit fine, prob a little less convenient than the one you attached though

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...mpvRBfweKEoSRShb8ERoCu-EQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I really need to get a tiny smoker, I try to rig my weber charcoal grill from time to time but thats a hassle lol

Sponsored

javelina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB "Saharacon", 2006 Wrangler TJ, 2018 F-150 RCSB 4x4
How do you break down and carry that griddle? Is clean up a pain? I would always carry an old coleman camp stove and cast iron griddle but was never really happy with it. It's biggest advantage for me was how small it packed down into the TJ, but it took a lot of fuel and was a bit finicky. Earlier this week I was looking at a Char Broil Grill2Go, mainly because it's small and infrared (which is apparently a good thing). My local Lowe's is asking $100 for them. It looks like what you're using is a bit smaller and I like the versatility of a griddle.
When you're finished, you just wipe off any of the grease. Then, flip the griddle top over and place it on top of the base. It all slides into a nice case. easy peasy... :)

Neohiofan

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
When you're finished, you just wipe off any of the grease. Then, flip the griddle top over and place it on top of the base. It all slides into a nice case. easy peasy... :)

You ought one of these trailers? What was the cost if you don’t mind me asking? I haven’t looked into it yet. Waiting for my fuck you money to be available any day now.

GPsGeeps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2015 WK2 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Trailgater table for prepping your food and drinks :like:

IMG_4165_landscape.jpg
Sponsored