Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hello guys
I would like to put forward some new themes and ideas. We may see them in the Rubicon 15 anniversary edition

How do you see the idea of the "hidden snorkel" by crossing the air through the grooves of the inside and also passing through the cavity of the A-pillar on both sides to reach the engine from the top?

What do you think of the idea of LED lights at the top so that the windshield is folded and it remains fixed in place with a snorkel?

Do you need terrain cameras when you go off-road alone?

Would you like to have a camera working in the dark, mist and rain and dispense with those excess weights and obstructions from the LED lights?

What is your suggestion about the right place for an CB Radios?

Do you want a fridge?

I'm sure you have great ideas on this and other topics I would like to know. thank you
Sponsored

Jabs

First Name
Jabs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
@Ahmed you should patent your ideas and sell them to FCA :like:

Niteshooter

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Jeep CJ7, 86 T-Bird Turbo Coupe, 00 Saturn, 10 smart, 11 JK
Vehicle Showcase
CB radio mounting is a real challenge these days, on my CJ7 it was easy to just hang the thing under the dash but on these new vehicles it's a lot more complicated. I've resorted to using 'one hander' tech which is the entire unit driven by the microphone. I had to resort to this option on my little car. I've never liked having a radio mounted up high on the windshield. Problem with these little one handers is they are not sideband and typically lack some features.

Something like this one, https://www.uniden.com/automotive/cb-radios/id-CMX560/CMX560_Off-Road_Compact_CB_Radio

If you are a licensed amateur radio operator perhaps something like this though running on 11 meters is illegal with these radios here but for some crazy reason this band is included on both. The second link gives you a quad bander and with their loaded antenna you could run all bands on the single antenna though my personal feeling is that being all in one is not necessarily great but in order to not have your rig look like an antenna farm (been there) this might be nice. Also that radio can have it's faceplate separate from the main unit so you can hide the guts out of sight and just mount the faceplate on the dash.

https://strykerradios.com/store/stryker-sr-89mc-10-meter-amateur-radio/

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/TYT-TH-9800...139279?hash=item51f031b08f:g:uOIAAOSwux5YP84H

OP
OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
@Ahmed you should patent your ideas and sell them to FCA :like:
We have seen great ideas by many of Wrangler's fans and especially the Americans of them, today we see them on JL .. Greetings to them

wrangler-led-daytime-running-lights-78.jpg
Sponsored