Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
Hello all. My name is Ryan. I had a LJ but had to sell it due to pending military move a few years back (and have missed it ever since). I retired last Fall from the Air Force and started a new job. Now I am waiting to get back into the Jeep family. I ordered a Bikini JLUR yesterday. Canā€™t wait!
Welcome and thank you for your service. I am an AF vet myself.

Kellbell3680

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Hey guys! Iā€™ve been reading posts for a couple of months but finally decided to stop being shy and actually join the forum. I live in Colorado with my husband and 6 kids. My husband traded his big Texan F250 for a ā€˜17 JK Rubi when we moved to Colorado a year ago. Heā€™s been having a blast not just on the trails but with all of the tweaks and mods heā€™s done. I had a ā€˜17 Expedition that hated snow even though it was a 4x4. I was leaning toward trading it for a 4Runner because I wasnā€™t ready to give up my people hauler. He was dying for me to get a Jeep and not super supportive of my 4Runner idea. Then one day I randomly found an article about Jeepā€™s new bikini pearl color being released and that was it! We went straight to the dealership and I built my JLUR in bikini pearl. Mine was the first bikini pearl Jeep in Colorado! Her name is Gidget and Iā€™m so glad I waited for her instead of buying a 4Runner. Gidget is still stock for now. My husband put a winch on her last weekend but Iā€™m still researching exactly what I want to dress her up with. Iā€™m learning so much from you guys! The photo shows my Gidget in front and my husbandā€™s Rubi (kids named his!) in the back.

C1D0CBEC-C7BC-41DA-AB08-BFC87FE89578.jpeg

huff747

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from the St. Louis area (Glen Carbon, IL but nobody's heard of that). I picked up my HellaYella 2018 JKU Sport on Monday after about 7ish years in a Tahoe.

IMG_6957.jpg

Before the Tahoe was a 2007 JKU of which I can't currently find a picture with the larger wheels and tires but here is is before the wheels and tires went on:

001.JPG

Not yet sure what the plans are with the new one but found this site and have already been looking at some of the builds and parts.

Sponsored

Kellbell3680

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Hello from the St. Louis area (Glen Carbon, IL but nobody's heard of that). I picked up my HellaYella 2018 JKU Sport on Monday after about 7ish years in a Tahoe.

IMG_6957.jpg

Before the Tahoe was a 2007 JKU of which I can't currently find a picture with the larger wheels and tires but here is is before the wheels and tires went on:

001.JPG

Not yet sure what the plans are with the new one but found this site and have already been looking at some of the builds and parts.
I know where Glen Carbon is! My family is from the Maryville/Edwardsville area.

huff747

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I know where Glen Carbon is! My family is from the Maryville/Edwardsville area.
Nice. We lived in Troy when I had the old Jeep and moved to Glen Carbon a few years ago so been in the Maryville/Edwardsville area for ~16 years now.

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn

IMG_6957.jpg

001.JPG

I have heard of Glen Carbon, I lived At Scott AFB for four years. Wish I had never moved.

Welcome.

We also have a HellaYella JKU traded our Baja Yellow 2015 JKU for it. (same color really)

Sponsored

JLFig9

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara (JLU)
Occupation
Railroad Engineer
Brand New Member, signed up today. Brand New Jeep Owner, purchased last night! Let the journey begin! Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. It's been my dream forever I think so I'm a little excited to say the least!

20190509_173451.jpg

20190509_173500.jpg

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Brand New Member, signed up today. Brand New Jeep Owner, purchased last night! Let the journey begin! Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. It's been my dream forever I think so I'm a little excited to say the least!

20190509_173451.jpg

20190509_173500.jpg
Nice! Love that color!

Th3crowing

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Cable Tech
First time Jeep owner. Just recently joined the forum and also bought some color match fenders from one of you guys thatā€™ll be here Monday. Took the Jeep out on a trail and Iā€™ve got to say, for the bone stock sport with no added features, this thing took it like a champ.

CF0C5D09-1C4D-4C1D-B19A-54A2DEA7BADB.jpeg
Sponsored