Last edited:

JoeJohnsonDC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
@JLWF Dealer Guy and @JAY ...couldn't thank you enough!!! Heading to the dealer now!!! The wait is over!!! :rock:
Just returned home from my dealer to see my new addition :blush:
She's got to get inspected, cleaned up, and prep'd before I can bring her home... so looks like I'll be back tomorrow. :)
More pics to follow.

20180202_181617_resized.jpg

Sponsored

shultz01

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 TJ Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
She's got to get inspected, cleaned up, and prep'd before I can bring her home... so looks like I'll be back tomorrow. :)
More pics to follow.

Hopefully mine shows up tonight or tomorrow. Is that silver or granite? If it's silver, it looks exactly like my build!

JoeJohnsonDC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
Hopefully mine shows up tonight or tomorrow. Is that silver or granite? If it's silver, it looks exactly like my build!
@shultz01 It's Billet Silver! ...even when filthy she looks AMAZING!!! Puts me in the mind of all of the 'off-road' plans on my to-do list. I was nervous about the wheels but after seeing them up close... I LOVE THEM!

shultz01

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@shultz01 It's Billet Silver! ...even when filthy she looks AMAZING!!! Puts me in the mind of all of the 'off-road' plans on my to-do list. I was nervous about the wheels but after seeing them up close... I LOVE THEM!
Thought so! I got the same wheels too. Now I'm anxious for tomorrow! Will I be :champagne:or will it :rain:on my parade?

Sponsored

JoeJohnsonDC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
Thought so! I got the same wheels too. Now I'm anxious for tomorrow! Will I be :champagne:or will it :rain:on my parade?
@shultz01 Dude, I'm betting you will get yours tomorrow... think about it... almost everyone on your consolidated list received their rigs already. Yours is probably getting delivered at this very moment.

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
More pics to follow.

You ditching the Range Rover? No separation anxiety with the Jeep you ordered! Congrats yo!

shultz01

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@shultz01 Dude, I'm betting you will get yours tomorrow... think about it... almost everyone on your consolidated list received their rigs already. Yours is probably getting delivered at this very moment.
Everything crossed that you're right! I'll do a drive by the dealership tomorrow morning and let ya know.:movember:

JoeJohnsonDC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
You ditching the Range Rover? No separation anxiety with the Jeep you ordered! Congrats yo!
@My#8andlast Haha... none at all. The Rover is just too "cute" for me to do the stuff I've got planned. Besides; Jeeps are in a world of their own. Wanna buy the Range? :blush:

IMG_0305.JPG

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Dear Jeep, I am currently at my VW dealer selling back my dirty dirty TDI Golf. So, yeah .... I'm gonna need you to pick up the pace on the build and delivery of my new JLUR. Let's go!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.