David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered about a month before you and I'm expecting it to arrive to SoCal sometime next week. Looks like their production is catching up to the 45-day time line because mine hit KZ 2-3 weeks later than the people who ordered 4 weeks before me. If I were you, I'd expect yours to hit KZ by mid February and deliver 10-15 days later - at the latest.
Great new Kentano, Give's me hope that I'll have before the end of February as I'm in JB for the past few days. I'm in North San Diego County and I'd expect them to truck them from LA train yards but not sure how for or where the trains go.
Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I’m still in JB (day 5) and I ordered dual tops. The soft top comes in a box so I would think they only have to put it in the back of the Jeep? Is there anything else needed for the soft top?
I believe that in dual tops, they put the soft top in the back of the Jeep.

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
My JL is waiting at the rail yard 50 miles from the dealer :whew:

My question is once JL is at the dealer, how long does it take to prep before I can pick it up? A day or two?

AStach09

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara

My question is once JL is at the dealer, how long does it take to prep before I can pick it up? A day or two?
A couple Hours. they detail it, fill it up with gas, and remove all the plastic covering (like you would have if you bought a new TV).

LMontes

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1994 XJ
Occupation
Business Owner
Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday afternoon. I was there to pick it up about 2 hours later. Took them a little while to detail and fuel it but drove it home. Much less noise than my 04 unlimited. Very nice ride and surprising nimble turn radius.. Been a busy day and a half. Hope to have some pics up this weekend.

For those tracking time to California.

Left Toledo 1/18- Dealer delivered (Folsom, CA) 1/30.

Cheers,
Matt

Edit to add goofy grin picture outside of dealership.

27368690_10211104014104187_569963454009369628_o.jpg
Congrats Bubar2067! Hopefully I will be over there to pick up my jeep soon! Erik said it should arrive in Benicia on 2/14....let's hope so! And thank you for your service! :flag:

Sponsored

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple Hours. they detail it, fill it up with gas, and remove all the plastic covering (like you would have if you bought a new TV).
Oh sweet! That't not bad at all - Thanks!

JoeJohnsonDC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL

@jeppesen.io ...my question for you is, how'd you know that your "JL is waiting at the railyard 50 miles from the dealer"?
Inquiring minds want to know :like:

shultz01

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 TJ Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Well more good news today!? My delivery date was pushed out three weeks!Got a love this train service…:angry:

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
I believe that in dual tops, they put the soft top in the back of the Jeep.
Yes, they do and it takes up the back and the back seats have to be down. But 5 days to put the box in the back .

Sponsored

shultz01

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1999 TJ Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
BTW… I’m sitting on the beltway in Virginia and just saw a truck of Jeeps go by me. Probably people that ordered after me from Koons. Happy Jeepin’ guys and gals.

TJO

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Did you get dual tops? or Headliners? I did both and I believe they are both done in JB...
Yes, as a matter of fact I did order both of these options. Should it be taken three days for these options? Wonder if they are out of stock at the moment?

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@jeppesen.io ...my question for you is, how'd you know that your "JL is waiting at the railyard 50 miles from the dealer"?
Inquiring minds want to know :like:
@JoeJohnsonDC Looking at the tracking sheet I can see it was unloaded from the train in Kent, WA. It's been at that status for two days. For all I know it could be on a truck right now, but who can say for sure :) asked the dealer and their ETA is the same as the tracker here, between the 1st and the 11th.

Kentano

First Name
Kentano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Victoria the Mall Rat
Occupation
CPA
Vehicle Showcase
With the way it has moved, I doubt this.

I am fairly positive there is a large California train brewing. There are quite a few CA fellas who are right where I'm at. Some ordered later, some sooner.

This past 5 days we have all been built.

I'll hopefully be on your train. Unless yours has left already. Lol
Probably correct on a large batched shipment. Unfortunately, my shipment already left. I'll post updates in my signature.

Great new Kentano, Give's me hope that I'll have before the end of February as I'm in JB for the past few days. I'm in North San Diego County and I'd expect them to truck them from LA train yards but not sure how for or where the trains go.
Exciting! We should get some JL forum members together to hit a trail in March.

JoeJohnsonDC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
@JoeJohnsonDC Looking at the tracking sheet I can see it was unloaded from the train in Kent, WA. It's been at that status for two days. For all I know it could be on a truck right now, but who can say for sure :) asked the dealer and their ETA is the same as the tracker here, between the 1st and the 11th.
Well good luck... let's hope you get the call TOMORROW! :jk:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.