SONofHELGI

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Something that sounds technical, but it's not.
Hey Benny,

I was hoping you could help me identify and get some information on this hood accessory/modification from MOPAR? it looks like a low mounting option for the snorkel or something.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Michael

jeep-hoodintake.jpg

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hey Benny,

I was hoping you could help me identify and get some information on this hood accessory/modification from MOPAR? it looks like a low mounting option for the snorkel or something.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Michael

jeep-hoodintake.jpg
Hi Michael,

I am sorry but I cannot find anything at this time. Mopar likes to tease with pre-production images of parts sometimes, this may be one of those.

-Benny

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Any ideas on how to acquire a new set of JL rear Cargo Mat hardware? I kept the rubber seat back and cargo floor coverings from my Mopar Cargo system, but when traded in the JL Sahara, the hardware/clips stayed with Jeep???

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Any ideas on how to acquire a new set of JL rear Cargo Mat hardware? I kept the rubber seat back and cargo floor coverings from my Mopar Cargo system, but when traded in the JL Sahara, the hardware/clips stayed with Jeep???
Sorry but the hardware is not available separately, A call to mopar just confirmed this. Perhaps there is some sort of logo or number on the portion that remained on the tray? You may be able to find the actual vendor then and go from there.

-Benny

LeoTheDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hello,

I have the following lights:
  • Mopar 7'' LED Lamp Kit (82215386AB)
  • Mopar 5'' LED Lamp Kit (82215385AB)
And unfortunately I bumped the aux switch and the lights melted through the cover that came with them. I looked on the back of the covers and it listed a number 68349983AA for them.. All four covers have the same number but they're different sizes, and after looking online it appears to be a valid part number but I have no idea what it is since there are no pictures and the description is "Lamp-Front Fog".

Can these covers be purchased separately and if so, would you be able to provide me a part number? Thank you!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hi Benny, Any update on the availability of Mopar wheel trim rings 68362086AA?
Hi Bill,

2/28 is current ETA and they are still unpriced at the moment

Thanks,
Benny

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Hello,

I have the following lights:
  • Mopar 7'' LED Lamp Kit (82215386AB)
  • Mopar 5'' LED Lamp Kit (82215385AB)
And unfortunately I bumped the aux switch and the lights melted through the cover that came with them. I looked on the back of the covers and it listed a number 68349983AA for them.. All four covers have the same number but they're different sizes, and after looking online it appears to be a valid part number but I have no idea what it is since there are no pictures and the description is "Lamp-Front Fog".

Can these covers be purchased separately and if so, would you be able to provide me a part number? Thank you!

The cover for the 7" is 68349983AA however mopar says there is no cover available for the 5". I find this hard to believe and while searching similar part numbers I found that 68349984AA has a similar description (cover) and slightly different dimensions so I am thinking this is the number but cannot confirm it at this time as we have never ordered it in.

-Benny

Sponsored

LeoTheDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
The cover for the 7" is 68349983AA however mopar says there is no cover available for the 5". I find this hard to believe and while searching similar part numbers I found that 68349984AA has a similar description (cover) and slightly different dimensions so I am thinking this is the number but cannot confirm it at this time as we have never ordered it in.

-Benny
Thanks for taking a look into it. Would it be possible to place an order for both of these and just roll the dice to see what we get?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Thanks for taking a look into it. Would it be possible to place an order for both of these and just roll the dice to see what we get?
Yes I have placed an internal order # M109963 however one of them is on backorder and will take some time to receive. Once we have them I will obtain photos from our receiving department.

Thanks,
Benny

JL Sahara

First Name
Arnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Hello Benny, can I get a price and ship for the 2019 dome light part number 6CD43TX7AG going to 44077, Thanks

ColoJLRubi

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, according to the description this comes in several colors. Can you tel me what colors and how much shipped to 80503?

Thank you

AD9A206B-88EC-410E-8EAC-A27AFD7C7F10.png

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)