Long Island Dearship Recommendations

iWantJLU

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord LX
I’ve been looking for either a Rubicon or Sport S Unlimited but haven’t found one built to my liking within 150 miles so I’ll probably have to put in a factor order. Anyone have a dealership they would recommend or recommend to stay away from?

On another note there are decent deals to be had in 2018’s that are already out but I’m too picky as my wife would say lol
Sponsored

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
I’ve been looking for either a Rubicon or Sport S Unlimited but haven’t found one built to my liking within 150 miles so I’ll probably have to put in a factor order. Anyone have a dealership they would recommend or recommend to stay away from?

On another note there are decent deals to be had in 2018’s that are already out but I’m too picky as my wife would say lol
Do yourself a favor and do like I did. Contact Mark at Fitzpatrick’s Jeep in Ansonia Conn.
(203) 308-5805 (https://www.fitzpatrickschryslerjeep.com/). I factory ordered a 19 JLUS and saved almost 6K off sticker. It’s a short ferry ride to Bridgeport and then a 15 min. drive. They take care of all NY taxes and registration just as a LI dealer would. No one on Long Island comes close to his price. Tell him John B. form L.I. Sent you.

OP
OP

iWantJLU

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord LX
Do yourself a favor and do like I did. Contact Mark at Fitzpatrick’s Jeep in Ansonia Conn.
(203) 308-5805 (https://www.fitzpatrickschryslerjeep.com/). I factory ordered a 19 JLUS and saved almost 6K off sticker. It’s a short ferry ride to Bridgeport and then a 15 min. drive. They take care of all NY taxes and registration just as a LI dealer would. No one on Long Island comes close to his price. Tell him John B. form L.I. Sent you.

Thanks I’ll give him a call tomorrow. Did you do everything over the phone and just go in to pick up your Sahara? Congratulations on the new Jeep btw!

JohnnyB54

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Thanks I’ll give him a call tomorrow. Did you do everything over the phone and just go in to pick up your Sahara? Congratulations on the new Jeep btw!
I did everything over the phone. I told Mark exactly what I wanted in my order. He was great to work with. Give him my regards. Good luck and I’m loving my JLUS

OP
OP

iWantJLU

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord LX
I did everything over the phone. I told Mark exactly what I wanted in my order. He was great to work with. Give him my regards. Good luck and I’m loving my JLUS
Awesome thanks for the info
Sponsored