Sponsored

Front License plate mount

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
I have a Sahara on order and in NJ we need to have a license plate on both the front and back. How is the front license plate mounted? From the pictures I've seen it doesn't look like there is a way to mount it. I looked online and there are brackets to mount the front license plate but not for the JL.

Any suggestions, as long as I don't have to "build" anything, I need something that will be easy to install.
Sponsored

COBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Don't worry; if your state has a requirement for a front plate, auto makers have to provide a way to mount the legally required plate as a condition of sale.

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC

From confirmed dealership thread. Post 698. They will basically screw the thin into your front bumper. But as mentioned the dealership will do this in states where it is required.

OP
OP
pickles61

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
From confirmed dealership thread. Post 698. They will basically screw the thin into your front bumper. But as mentioned the dealership will do this in states where it is required.
Thank you, that is the first video I saw with the front license plate mount

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Out of State purchasers with dual license plate requirements, otherwise shopping at Koons in VA might be pleased to know that VA, at least from what I've researched ("Lover State" residents please chime in otherwise) is a dual license plate State.

Sponsored

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase

Why do all of these videos showing the new Jeep have stupid music playing in the background? It serves no purpose for the person showing the Jeep to give an explanation if it sounds like they're in a night club.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Why do all of these videos showing the new Jeep have stupid music playing in the background? It serves no purpose for the person showing the Jeep to give an explanation if it sounds like they're in a night club.

Paul, ;) do you fail to realize that this music plays wherever the new JL travels, as it's a party on wheels?

Seriously, clearly you can see through the hype and are the type of guy who realizes that its for the same reason as why US infomercials feature a product salesperson with a British accent and the dumb stiff inquisitive one as their sidekick.

It's suppose to help sales, as if this video were some fine polished production quality flick; just as marketing has shown the US populous more likely to believe our charming friend "across the pond," as if honesty were something one nation's citizens have more percentage of than anothers'.

Cudos to you for seeing through the hype.
Sponsored