Proper setup according to CHP

Hgrace

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JUL Sport S, Fleetwood 33 Terra SE. Lincoln MKC
I had a guy give me a hard time about ordering heated seats in my new JL. I told him I drive doors off roof off at night in January here in SoCal, and yes the heated seats come in handy at that point :)
Hahaha
For our 13 days of winter?
I've got some long sleeved shirts and pants for that.??
Sponsored

Hgrace

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JUL Sport S, Fleetwood 33 Terra SE. Lincoln MKC
it's easy to be the 5th largest economy when you sell houses for half a million dollars and they are really worth 130 thousand? gas is up to 2 dollars more over 10 percent sales Tax And what bathroom do you use Now that we have Three of them silly shit lmao where cities harbor Felons from justice and a fucking kangaroo mouse has more funding than the public school system ..Ha green is So Green glad to be Awoken and found
Actually as a measure of production, GDP does not include the value of assets like houses and land. It does, however, include the value of the services produced by those assets, including the estimated contribution of land and buildings to producing manufactured goods as well as services.
Knowledge is good

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Way to stay on topic fellas...

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
That freeze/thaw is terrible of roads along with the deicing measures used. Went to Indiana in February 2011 to get a toy hauler and their roads were the worst I’ve ever been on. The pot holes on the highways were a huge surprise.

Brett
Them's fightin' words! I can guarandamntee you that Indiana's roads are like fluffy pillows when compared to Ilinois. Of course we also get the added privilege of paying higher taxes than our Hoosier neighbors, too.

Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL