Sponsored

Proper setup according to CHP

lagunajim

Texas. Not slamming the state just the looneys. Them and the ones from Colorado are flooding our state trying to pull their stunts here. I thought y’all were talking about splitting into two states. Didn’t recall any of the big cities being apart of the north but wasn’t something I studied up on

Brett
Ok, slamming the looneys is the same as me slamming the hayseeds from Texas.

Please just stop.
Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
Um, San Francisco is in NorCal my friend.

If you’re gonna slam my state please take it to the politics and firearms section.

Or at least tell us where you’re at so we can editorialize about your state.
Your state sucks. Sincerely, life long Californian of 53 years who left in 2017. Don't miss it.

lagunajim

Y
Your state sucks. Sincerely, life long Californian of 53 years who left in 2017. Don't miss it.
You probably couldn’t cut it here, i understand.

But really I’m done now - the admins are gonna shut this down and they should.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Ok, slamming the looneys is the same as me slamming the hayseeds from Texas.

Please just stop.
I don’t know what hayseeds are besides the literal seeds of Bermuda or Bahia. I know we have our fair share of nut jobs. Look up Beto o’rouke. People are turning out in droves to vote for this idiot.

Brett

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
Um, San Francisco is in NorCal my friend.

If you’re gonna slam my state please take it to the politics and firearms section.

Or at least tell us where you’re at so we can editorialize about your state.

Relax and enjoy our California sunshine.

Sponsored

Hgrace

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JUL Sport S, Fleetwood 33 Terra SE. Lincoln MKC
I don't hate California Cali Hates me I was born and raised here But luckily I've lived all over CO/MT/VA/AZ/ etc Cali has lost its soul what used to make it great has consumed it and now it has no identity Bleeding its people Dry and what's wrong is right and what's right is Wrong ..Rip Cali you'll be missed lol
Hahaha
Sorry but we're far from lost.
Were the 5th largest economy in the world despite the hate we incur.
We have overcome.
No identity? You've just seemed to have lost yours.
Good luck with the grass on your greener side.

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Possible violations I've never been stopped for in California:

1) No front plate
2) Tires beyond the fender
3) Minimally tinted front windows
4) Not unreasonably loud aftermarket exhausts

lagunajim

Hahaha
We have overcome.
You left out that California is consistently the #1 travel destination state in the nation. I guess people like to visit crappy places.

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
You left out that California is consistently the #1 travel destination state in the nation. I guess people like to visit crappy places.
Pretty sure the mud flap laws were written because we don’t need tires throwing around chunks of asphalt and concrete from our disintegrating roadways. Pretty sure no entity in this state can build a quality road.

lagunajim

Our roads down here are pretty great in general - but I live in wealthy Orange County..

Truth is, I did over 50,000 miles in a motorhome over four years - visited all of the lower 48 states. Roads were pretty good everywhere, except in some of the big cities.

But here in California I rarely see bad roads - it helps that most places don't have freeze-thaw-freeze-thaw going on.

Sponsored

Lord-Maniac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jk
Hahaha
We have overcome.
it's easy to be the 5th largest economy when you sell houses for half a million dollars and they are really worth 130 thousand? gas is up to 2 dollars more over 10 percent sales Tax And what bathroom do you use Now that we have Three of them silly shit lmao where cities harbor Felons from justice and a fucking kangaroo mouse has more funding than the public school system ..Ha green is So Green glad to be Awoken and found

lagunajim

it's easy to be the 5th largest economy when you sell houses for half a million dollars and they are really worth 130 thousand? gas is up to 2 dollars more over 10 percent sales Tax And what bathroom do you use Now that we have Three of them silly shit lmao where cities harbor Felons from justice and a fucking kangaroo mouse has more funding than the public school system ..Ha green is So Green glad to be Awoken and found
Well lets see,

1) housing prices are based on supply and demand, so I guess there is a demand for our supply. Not surprising given the weather, the economy/jobs, and the multitude of resources California has to offer. It truly is a state where you can swim at the beach, ski in the mountains, and hike in the desert all in one weekend.
2) the gas tax is how we pay for our roads. The sales tax is under 10% everywhere, except strangely enough: ALABAMA.
3) another name for political correctness is not being an asshole to others.
4) I have no idea what "kangaroo mouse" you are referring to. We do have Mickey though.

The main reason we are the 5th largest economy on earth is that California is the #1 agricultural producer in the U.S. of A., and then there's Silicon Valley..

So think on this: United States, China, Japan, Germany, Where Mickey Lives, United Kingdom, India, France, Brazil, Texas, Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Our roads down here are pretty great in general - but I live in wealthy Orange County..

Truth is, I did over 50,000 miles in a motorhome over four years - visited all of the lower 48 states. Roads were pretty good everywhere, except in some of the big cities.

But here in California I rarely see bad roads - it helps that most places don't have freeze-thaw-freeze-thaw going on.
That freeze/thaw is terrible of roads along with the deicing measures used. Went to Indiana in February 2011 to get a toy hauler and their roads were the worst I’ve ever been on. The pot holes on the highways were a huge surprise.

Brett

lagunajim

gonna be 80 here today, enjoy 50. Lol, well, time to go for a ride with top off.
I had a guy give me a hard time about ordering heated seats in my new JL. I told him I drive doors off roof off at night in January here in SoCal, and yes the heated seats come in handy at that point :)
Sponsored