Sponsored

Jl Grille Angry Eyes. It's starting again already

AMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG, BMW G650GS
This forum sucks 90% of you guys never had a Jeep before and do the lamest mods. Im sure a lot of you will have these in no time.
Your entire post history is gatekeeping, criticizing people for not being real Jeep people. If you don't like this forum, don't visit it.

XJrider

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL , 2 JKā€™s , XJ
You sure seem to make friends quickly.
Your entire post history is gatekeeping, criticizing people for not being real Jeep people. If you don't like this forum, don't visit it.
deep down you know im right, i honestly just come here for the laughs....

Im sure youā€™ll soon post about how yr JL doesnt drive as good as your AMG...

And if you really want to split hairs, whats worse? A person who installs a grill like that or one who actually posts about it?

Tylerjcloud92

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport
! hope the new broncos come factory with that look so people will buy those instead and leave the jeep grilles alone. lol

Sponsored

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ā€˜20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Haha . . . That speaks volumes right there.

Sponsored

Shenanigans

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubi
I
Got to be honest Chris, I have always been a little envious of your JL. Please put this on your White JL so I donā€™t have to be anymore.
Bahahahaha. Thatā€™s pretty funny.

americonium

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Black
Occupation
Engineering Technician
I think the problem here is that a good lift is expensive and difficult to install. A bumper and a winch are the same. A grill swap provides instant gratification for a fraction of the price, and the owner can say they modified their Jeep.
I think that the other problem here is the holier than thou attitude I see on every Jeep, hell, any car forum for that matter. At the end of the day, we're just a bunch of human beings with different tastes.
So what if Jimmy Joe wants an unhappy Jeep? It's his/her choice.
And as far as heritage goes, these machines were initially created for war. How long do you think your JL would hold up to today's standards?
So, make fun of slow kids and their upset pavement prowlers. Just know, someone out there thinks you're just as dopey.