Just ordered a JLUR

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Well, after dealing with this headache (https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ep-that-someone-already-ordered-bought.13694/), I just placed the order for the Jeep I thought I was driving away with last Friday (and got a VON 15 minutes later).

Dealer said as we were going over the order that the LED Group was coming up as a "restricted" option, meaning he thinks it will add some time to the build...accurate?

Just ready for this to be over!
Sponsored

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Good luck and congrats. They told me the same about the led group...so I decided to wait for the 2019 to become available to order since it will have 1 less year of depreciation hit. And also the safety group now has some new options I wanted for the wife.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Well, after dealing with this headache (https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ep-that-someone-already-ordered-bought.13694/), I just placed the order for the Jeep I thought I was driving away with last Friday (and got a VON 15 minutes later).

Dealer said as we were going over the order that the LED Group was coming up as a "restricted" option, meaning he thinks it will add some time to the build...accurate?

Did they give you a Hellcat or a Trackhawk for your loaner ?

OP
OP
shacdaddy

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Did they give you a Hellcat or a Trackhawk for your loaner ?
No loaner, which is dumb given their fuck up, although I still do have physical possession of my Denali.

UCF Knights

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sting Grey, MB C63 AMG, Range Rover Sport

I placed my order two weeks ago and got the same message. It will be a surprise if mine come with the led package or not.

Sponsored

OP
OP
shacdaddy

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
I placed my order two weeks ago and got the same message. It will be a surprise if mine come with the led package or not.
Did your dealer place it as a "stock/dealer" order or a "sold" order. Apparently, from what I've read here, if it's a "sold" order with the restricted parts/options, you'll be fine.

UCF Knights

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sting Grey, MB C63 AMG, Range Rover Sport
Did your dealer place it as a "stock/dealer" order or a "sold" order. Apparently, from what I've read here, if it's a "sold" order with the restricted parts/options, you'll be fine.
I read that too AFTER I placed the order so I’m sure he screwed it up but I honestly don’t know.

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
If you orderd the LED package, it won't come to you without it. What may happen is that it gets delayed in building it, but once build it will have what you ordered. The factory doesn't swap stuff from the original order (intentionally anyway).
Sponsored