Metalcloak giveaway snuff?

JlChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU SPORT
Just wondering, has everybody who’s won the metalcloak monthly giveaway received their items they won? I won the monthly giveaway months ago and haven’t received squat. I’ve messaged several times and have been told “yes it shipped, let me see when” only to never received a follow up from them. I would never expect this from a company as highly respected as metalcloak.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Just wondering, has everybody who’s won the metalcloak monthly giveaway received their items they won? I won the monthly giveaway months ago and haven’t received squat. I’ve messaged several times and have been told “yes it shipped, let me see when” only to never received a follow up from them. I would never expect this from a company as highly respected as metalcloak.
They are a very upstanding company. My suggestion would be to call them tomorrow and get a status update. I know Covid has slowed all shipments but nowhere near the several months you state. If we can help anyways, please let me know. What did you win?

brett

OP
OP
JlChris

JlChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU SPORT
Hello @JlChris - If you haven't received your giveaway... I am VERY, VERY, sorry... let me figure out what happened. There is no reason it should have taken this long.
Thank you very much! I totally understand how in this day and age things can be hectic. I appreciate the responses and help from you all. And for those wondering, the prize was metalcloaks hinge steps.
Sponsored