First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU, 1976 CJ5
Occupation
Firefighter
Just seeing if there's someone locally in the Cincinnati, Ohio area (that knows what they're doing of course lol) and would be interested in installing a 2.5" suspension lift for me at a somewhat decent price. I have a 2018 JL unlimited Sport if theres anyone interested, and I'm more than willing to assist with what's ever needed that a Newb can handle lol.

Btw I'm not interested in a budget boost, but I'm looking for probably some sort of stage 1 suspension ... springs and shocks. Been looking at EVO and Teraflex. Leaning toward EVO from what I'm reading.
Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Just seeing if there's someone locally in the Cincinnati, Ohio area (that knows what they're doing of course lol) and would be interested in installing a 2.5" suspension lift for me at a somewhat decent price. I have a 2018 JL unlimited Sport if theres anyone interested, and I'm more than willing to assist with what's ever needed that a Newb can handle lol.

Btw I'm not interested in a budget boost, but I'm looking for probably some sort of stage 1 suspension ... springs and shocks. Been looking at EVO and Teraflex. Leaning toward EVO from what I'm reading.
Have you done your lift? What shop you chose?

I am curious because I am new to Cincy and would like to establish some relationship with offroad shops.

vhfan5150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I plan on using 41seven offroad if/when I need something done that I cannot do. I just wish they weren't on the West side.

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I plan on using 41seven offroad if/when I need something done that I cannot do. I just wish they weren't on the West side.
How about high lift? Is there any shop I have to avoid here?

I used to deal with Jeep shops that if you are not ready to drop thousands of dollars or not interested in angry bird grille, they just won't serve you.

vhfan5150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
How about high lift? Is there any shop I have to avoid here?

I used to deal with Jeep shops that if you are not ready to drop thousands of dollars or not interested in angry bird grille, they just won't serve you.
I have heard really good things about Highlift. A fella I trust a lot likes them. They're on the west side too though.

Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I have heard really good things about Highlift. A fella I trust a lot likes them. They're on the west side too though.
Thanks, I see on the east side there is a shop named nuthouse industry, the name is not inspiring but it is closed to where I live. Too bad All Terrain Outfitter closed last year, they were a forum sponsor.

vhfan5150

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I see on the east side there is a shop named nuthouse industry, the name is not inspiring but it is closed to where I live. Too bad All Terrain Outfitter closed last year, they were a forum sponsor.
Yeah I liked ATO. Trevor, who I think was co-owner of ATO is now co-owner of 41seven. He’s the reason they’d be my first choice.

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I liked ATO. Trevor, who I think was co-owner of ATO is now co-owner of 41seven. He’s the reason they’d be my first choice.
Awesome, I will pay them a visit once this craze calm down.
Sponsored