Where in Florida

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
Where are your favorite places to wheel your Jeep in Florida?

6B313929-0B94-43B4-A7B5-ACC795F3124C.jpeg
Sponsored

TheRealTVGuy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.MyVillageRadio.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Ocala National Forest will get your Jeep a bit dirty, but thatā€™s allā€¦
Iā€™ll second AG. There are some decent sand trails in the ONF. Honestly though, the most fun is visiting Jeeptoberfest (which was in a new location this year), the old Jeep Ranch, and Olā€™ Florida Off Road.
I really wish we had somewhere like Joshua Tree out in California though. Great rocks and I remember doing trails at 50mph and sliding around the corners.

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Any road that leaves out!

Seriously though, I bet the challenges in FL are unique as I imagine swamp crawling is vastly different than out west or even up here. Kinda related question: Are there beaches you can wheel/drive on in FL?

Sponsored

TheRealTVGuy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.MyVillageRadio.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Any road that leaves out!

Seriously though, I bet the challenges in FL are unique as I imagine swamp crawling is vastly different than out west or even up here. Kinda related question: Are there beaches you can wheel/drive on in FL?
Unfortunately Daytona Beach/Volusia County seems to be the only beach left where you can drive. But unlike those cool Jeep TV commercials youā€™re limited to 10mph, thereā€™s specific traffic lanes, and plenty of law enforcement to make sure you donā€™t have a good time.

If I want to just idle around, Iā€™ll just cruise up and down my driveway.

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
Unfortunately Daytona Beach/Volusia County seems to be the only beach left where you can drive. But unlike those cool Jeep TV commercials youā€™re limited to 10mph, thereā€™s specific traffic lanes, and plenty of law enforcement to make sure you donā€™t have a good time.

If I want to just idle around, Iā€™ll just cruise up and down my driveway.
Yeah, that is kinda what I keep seeing, if any driving is allowed. There seems to be a beach in NC and one in TX that allow driving, the latter also allows camping.
Sponsored