Sponsored

What's the difference between Willys & Willys Sport?

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Okay then. Thanks for the info. So, the Sport is just the base for all the JLU models?
No, it's the base for the Sport S / Willys Sport / Willys, and then some of the special editions like Islander off the top of my head (and Altitiude, according to the order guide I posted).

Sahara is the base for others (my Moab, for example, or the High Altitude).

Rubicon is its own thing.
Sponsored

MajorDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys Sport
No, it's the base for the Sport S / Willys Sport / Willys, and then some of the special editions like Islander off the top of my head (and Altitiude, according to the order guide I posted).

Sahara is the base for others (my Moab, for example, or the High Altitude).

Rubicon is its own thing.
Got it. Obviously, I’m completely new to the Jeep universe. Love my Willys so far, and everyone is very welcoming and helpful. Thanks!

Planotex

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Willys Xtreme Recon, 2006 Jeep Comdr 4X4
Besides $5K and LED lights?

Trying to Build and price one. Or is a Sport a better option? Is the Willys package worth it?

Dave
Willys Sport harder to steal...manual locks...My wife walked out of work with her Willys Xtreme Recon blocked in and two guys trying to open remotely with laptop...they probably had her FOB code, just couldn't open vehicle...They probably never thought an Xtreme Recon would have manual locks, otherwise could have broken window, then drove off...