Sponsored

Well-made things you get pleasure from using

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
I like having and carrying Benchmade knives. Sleek and ergonomic. Easy to have with me anywhere.

I like for my little wife monster to have things she enjoys. I definitely enjoy providing the best for her although she is nearly impossible to get information out of.

Guns...I have had a LOT of them. Not a lot seem to stick around with a few exceptions. I love H&K's but have only held on to the VP9's. I can't fall in love with Glock, but I carry one. I know it's going to work. 43x. Great 9mm carry for my urban/suburban needs.

I have a 12ga Rem 870 Express that is 30 years old. I have cleaned it a handful of times. It's killed ducks, doves, deer, clays, paper, etc. and still is 100% gtg. It has been like a member of the family. It has been through hell for sure and I have an affinity for it.

Stihl products are top notch although I have little use for much more than my weedeater currently.

I enjoying spending the $ for the best tires possible. There are such marked differences in performance and durability. It just seems like such a bargain to me to spend so little on something that saves your life every day, and over tens of thousands of miles. And mine see abuse on top of that. Michelins on my fast cars, BFG on my Jeeps, Goodyear Duratracs for winters, Pirellis on the kid haulers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
So recently, my zero turn mower to a crap. Time to buy a new one. I noticed that just about ever commercial mowing operation used Scag mowers. The guy I plow snow for also has a huge commercial landscape operation. He only buys Scag mowers. I need a commercial mower as we mow just over 4 acres. Bought this Scag mower and wow. This thing is a beast. It mows just over 4 acres in about an hour and fifteen minutes. Fuel injection, the blades are unbolted from the top Side of the mower deck, fuel efficient, fast and comfortable. Just works great.
Jeep Wrangler JL Well-made things you get pleasure from using IMG_3002

whiskey jack

First Name
marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl
Over 30 years ago I found this Milwaukee sawzall in the forest next to a giant brush pile. It had obviously been worked hard. I have continued to work it hard with no repair or maintenance since. It has cut everything I've asked it to. Best free tool I've ever owned.

20211016_102058.jpg

20211016_102115.jpg

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Cool thread...