Sponsored

Warranty worth it?

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
I think it is worth it--particularly given the fact that most anything major will exceed the cost of the warranty. I bought the FCA 7 year/unlimited mileage max care from Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep.

Last edited:

Dusty Roads

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys Sport
First time Jeep Owner.... looks like 2k for the 8 year 85k mile bumper to bumper warranty. Also another $495 to have the Mopar lift covered, which seems weird considering it’s a Mopar part... in the past I’ve had Toyota’s and always skipped the extended warranty, wish they still had the lifetime warranty available... with my luck I’ll spend $2,500 and the Jeep will be good till 90k miles... advice? I’ve got the 4CYL turbo which also makes me nervous..
Now that's interesting. Fixing to replace my GMC truck with a Gladiator Willys Sport. This truck will see 90 thousand miles in 36 months. An extra 2500 to extend it's warranty out to 90,000 isn't a bad price. I'd still come in well under the GMC price for a new Z-71 equivalent. About 15-18 thousand cheaper to go with the Gladiator and the warranty.
The GMC comes in just over 65,000 and the Gladiator at 45,000 with the extended warranty.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
Now that's interesting. Fixing to replace my GMC truck with a Gladiator Willys Sport. This truck will see 90 thousand miles in 36 months. An extra 2500 to extend it's warranty out to 90,000 isn't a bad price. I'd still come in well under the GMC price for a new Z-71 equivalent. About 15-18 thousand cheaper to go with the Gladiator and the warranty.
The GMC comes in just over 65,000 and the Gladiator at 45,000 with the extended warranty.
There's a thread on here somewhere with a dealer providing at-cost warranty + $50. I'll see if I can find it. The prices were below what my local dealer would offer. Pretty no-hassle, your vehicle just needs to be built enough to where you can put it in your Mopar Garage on the site.

Found it:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...anty-50-over-dealer-cost-grangermotors.93948/

You can get high mile with low year if you want, should bring price down.
Sponsored