Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
Proudly Engineered and Made in the U.S.A.

There is nothing move valuable in a Jeep Wrangler than usable space and large working surfaces. We engineered our JL Table to provide you with the maximum amount of usable surface and features, to help make your Jeep leisure time more enjoyable.

JL Table:

• 27.25 x 15.5 footprint (422.375 square inches)
  • Laser Cut Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets and Hardware
  • Laser Cut Aluminum Table Surface
  • Hammer Tone Black Powder Coat
  • Molle Slots
  • No-Latch No Rattle Stow Design
  • One Handed Deploy and Stow Feature
  • Integrated Bottle Cap Opener, and Garbage Bag Holder on Brackets
Same Innovative design we engineered and brought to the Jeep Wrangler JK market in 2010, and now co-branded with Teraflex.

***Drilling of the factory inner plastic tailgate cover required for installation
JL TAILGATE TABLE.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vector Offroad

Vector Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
Availability?
About 3 weeks out. If you follow us in Instagram, you can see a video clip of the prototype table installed. Thanks

Reactions: EAE

swampcat14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.c4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Google Data Center Maintenance Program Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Vector! I'm excited to see this. I had your table for my JK and I loved it! One question, though...

Are you designing the spacing on the holes per the PALS milspec standard (1 inch vertical spacing between them and 1.5 inch horizontal spacing)?

I realize this isn't webbing, so it's not quite that simple, but I had a little difficulty getting some of my pouches to mount onto your JK table because the vertical spacing was just a smidge too far apart.

Thanks and keep up the great work!!

swampcat14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.c4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Google Data Center Maintenance Program Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Never mind, haha, I just realized I asked this question already (and got a reply) on your instagram post! Doh!

Thanks!

Sponsored

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Morning. I noticed on your site that the e-dock for the JL is a prototype with only 1 photo. Site says you are shipping new product this week. Do you have updated production photos and more details around how it connects to dash? I'm thinking of buying one but would love to know more. I own your GGB platform and love it.

Xingpao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I am also interested in the E dock but can't make out much from the photo.

OP
OP
Vector Offroad

Vector Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
Morning. I noticed on your site that the e-dock for the JL is a prototype with only 1 photo. Site says you are shipping new product this week. Do you have updated production photos and more details around how it connects to dash? I'm thinking of buying one but would love to know more. I own your GGB platform and love it.
We are still delayed on the dock, and hoping to get it buttoned up really soon. We will have images on the site as soon as it is ready. The dock will bolt to existing dash hole, and no modification will be required to mount the dock in your JL.

And thank you for the positive feedback on the GGB.

Sponsored

JayInNC

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Nice looking table! Looks like it's held closed with magnets which is smart...any idea what kind of weight the magnets can handle with molle pouches attached before there'd be a concern of the magnets letting go & the table dropping down on it's own?

OP
OP
Vector Offroad

Vector Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
Nice looking table! Looks like it's held closed with magnets which is smart...any idea what kind of weight the magnets can handle with molle pouches attached before there'd be a concern of the magnets letting go & the table dropping down on it's own?
Thank you JaylnNC. Not sure I can answer that question, but the table has 2 65lb pull Neodymium magnets. You have to use two hands to get the table to release from the the magnets. I don't see the table releasing prematurely being an issue at all. Thanks

JayInNC

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Thank you JaylnNC. Not sure I can answer that question, but the table has 2 65lb pull Neodymium magnets. You have to use two hands to get the table to release from the the magnets. I don't see the table releasing prematurely being an issue at all. Thanks
Excellent! Thanks for the reply...sounds like it will hold some gear.