Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
JL EXO RACK
https://vectoroffroad.com/collections/new-products/products/jl-exo-rack

$299.99

Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

The Vector EXO-Rack is an add on to your existing tire carrier and is used to carry extra water, fuel and other vital supplies. The EXO Rack mounts by sandwiching your spare tire. Before ordering the EXO Rack you will need to measure the distance from the wheel mounting surface to the outer edge of your tire to determine what size mounting bolt you will need. The EXO Rack requires a minimum distance of 3" from the wheel mounting surface to the outer edge of the tire. See our video below for measuring instructions.

Fits standard 3 lug tire carrier patterns of 5x5", 5x4.5", 5x5.5", 6x5.5", 8x6.5", 8x170mm. Please exercise judgement and caution when adding extra weight to tire carriers. Vector OffRoad is not liable if you overload your tire carrier and cause damage to yours or another vehicle. Consult with the manufacturer of your tire carrier for their total weight capacity rating.

The EXO Rack provides the following benefits:

• Carry RotoPax Water/Fuel/Storage containers. The plate can hold up to qty 4-2 gallon RotoPax Containers in the vertical position as shown in our photos. You must determine if your tailgate and tire swing can support the extra weight.
  • Re-Locate your license plate from the bumper, to the Exo Rack on your spare tire
  • Provision for maintaining your factory brake light, and backup camera included in this kit, with the Teraflex quick release camera and third brake light mounting packet
  • Rotopax, and Pax mounts sold separately, and are not included with this product
  • Provides a mounting point for a rear auxiliary or backup light. Alternatively, the mount can be used for an antenna.
- All Steel Construction

- Standard finish: Black Powder Coat

- Made in the USA

- Includes EXO Rack and sandwich base plate, Teraflex camera and brake light relocation kit, backup camera extension wiring, Light/antenna riser plate and license plate relocation bracket.

Fits: JL Wrangler

**Product images may display optional accessories, configurations, or finishes. The actual product may vary slightly from what is shown. If you have any questions regarding what is included with a product, please contact us at [email protected]***

Jeep Wrangler JL Vector Offroad JL Exo Rack IMG_0530

Jeep Wrangler JL Vector Offroad JL Exo Rack IMG_0527

Jeep Wrangler JL Vector Offroad JL Exo Rack IMG_0529

Jeep Wrangler JL Vector Offroad JL Exo Rack IMG_8888
Sponsored

Last edited:

Faresalsal

First Name
Fares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL / 2012 Mustang Boss302 / 1998 Cherokee Sport
Exactly what i've been waiting for!

But i'm not exactly sure how this bolts to the jeep? where can i find installation instructions?

OP
OP
Vector Offroad

Vector Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
Exactly what i've been waiting for!

But i'm not exactly sure how this bolts to the jeep? where can i find installation instructions?
Hello. Go to our website, and search exo rack. There will be two options. Go to the option that doesn’t specify JL Exo Rack, and the install instructions are listed at the bottom of the page.

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
I see $259 here, but $299 on your website. Is the difference a forum discount? Also, would you recommend this for a rubicon model with stock tires and hinge?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vector Offroad

Vector Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vectoroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Offroad Manufacturing
I see $259 here, but $299 on your website. Is the difference a forum discount? Also, would you recommend this for a rubicon model with stock tires and hinge?
The lower price was our introductory product pricing. Yes, it works perfectly with a Rubicon.

Bikinicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Hello. Go to our website, and search exo rack. There will be two options. Go to the option that doesn’t specify JL Exo Rack, and the install instructions are listed at the bottom of the page.
What is the process in order to access my spare tire once the Exo Rack is installed?

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon