Traded the 2dr Rubicon

azrubi

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Lifestyles and priorities change. I traded my 2018 Rubicon 2dr for a 2020 Gladiator Sport S. The smoothest Jeep I've ever driven, besides a former Grand Cherokee! The mods begin this Friday with a factory steel bumper and winch.

20200511_175540.jpg
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
My husband just asked me the other day if I was thinking of trading in my JL for a Gladiator :giggle: It's tempting. And when I test drove one, it was really a smooth ride. I'm just not sure if I want such a long vehicle. Congrats:like:

jrohan07

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GCM 2018 JLUS Firecracker Red
I could not trade my Jeeps for a JT, but I did buy a 2020 JT sport in hydro Blue Pearl that the dealer about gave it to me...
I learned from my JLUR that you can buy almost brand new full Rubicon OEM parts from the JL/JT forums for sale and do the swap yourself to make your JT sport look and drive like the Rubicon(minus lockers etc)
I did this to my JLUS using fully loaded Rubicon suspension, but bought from a seller who just purchased a brand new JT Rubicon wheels and tires to put on the JLUS.

The JT only comes with four matching rims and the 5 is a black holed steelie that looks great on the back as a spare.

Called up the JT seller and he had already swapped his OEM full JT Rubicon suspension so I got another deal from a JT Rubicon that I added to my JT sport. Did not have to spend 50k to drive the same thing.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The back end would stick 5 feet out of my garage. I don't have a 60' garage like your's looks to be.