Traded 2dr Jk for 2dr JL

Mattdaddy1974

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016GMC 2500 Denali, 2017 Jeep jk, 2018 Cadillac xt5
Hi guys. First time poster. I purchased a Jk sport 2 dr last July for my 16 yr old daughter. Yes she is spoild. Well I was getting the itch to lift it and start the upgrades. She wasn’t having it. I happened to drive it to work on Wednesday and decided to go look at the JLUR’s and seeing if I was willing to trade my truck in. Long story short I ended up test driving a few JLU Sports because there weren’t any Rubicon’s in stock. While looking at there overflow lot there she was. A blacked out JL. She was mean looking. Asked to test drive and it is so much nicer than the JK I decided to upgrade. Now to convince my daughter to let me change out the steelies for something more aggressive.
Sponsored

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
Heh Heh, quite a difference huh ??

There's night and day improvement in the JL--

YES, it's almost the same jeep, but SO MANY SUBTLE IMPROVEMENTS-

ENJOY

Drop the tire air pressure to at least 32psi and that should make the steering and ride BETTER !

Good luck

W.E.

JIMBO

tnjrb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JL Rubi
Hi guys. First time poster. I purchased a Jk sport 2 dr last July for my 16 yr old daughter. Yes she is spoild. Well I was getting the itch to lift it and start the upgrades. She wasn’t having it. I happened to drive it to work on Wednesday and decided to go look at the JLUR’s and seeing if I was willing to trade my truck in. Long story short I ended up test driving a few JLU Sports because there weren’t any Rubicon’s in stock. While looking at there overflow lot there she was. A blacked out JL. She was mean looking. Asked to test drive and it is so much nicer than the JK I decided to upgrade. Now to convince my daughter to let me change out the steelies for something more aggressive.
You can't post this and not give us some pics!!
Sponsored