First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Islander
Occupation
Executive Director
Is there a way to track a jeep's shipping status? Mine shipped yesterday, and is not due to arrive to me until around July 4 or so. I just wondered if I could track it's progress shipping.
Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
If you got the shipping status from jeep chat and they said it shipped they are probably wrong. It is probably in shipping status, sitting in the yard, waiting to get on a train or truck. Your dealer has the most up-to-date shipping status. It was a week from the time the jeep chat said my JT wasn’t shipping before the dealer informed me that it has not left Toledo yet. On the day he said it shipped, it arrived in VA the next morning.

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
Once it hits the trucks/trains you're pretty much in a black hole. Dealer would be the only one that can get information, but if you're looking to track it like a Fedex package you're not going to be able to do that.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Nope. You can ask your salesman to give you a heads up when it reaches the rail yard where it’s placed on a truck to the dealership, if possible. But they might not even be notified of that.
Sponsored