First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW Jetta
Occupation
Leak Detective
This may be a stupid question, but here goes. My last jeep was a 2000 sport with the half-doors, and I ended up replacing the soft top twice during the years I owned it thanks to the zippers on the door windows. Both times, I had to order the whole top, because I could not find a way to get just the windows. I ordered from Bestop both times, and had no issues with fit or appearance, and was able to get them with the deep tinted 1/4's and back glass.

For this Jeep, I plan to get the glass windows tinted as deeply as I can legally get away with, and since I am getting the dual top option, that will include the hard top. From the pictures I have seen, the soft top 1/4 windows and back glass are clear, or maybe a small amount of tint on them. My question, is will Bestop offer those plastic windows in a deep tint, and in a way that one does not have to order the whole top in order to get them? The Jeep would look pretty dumb with front and rear side windows nice and dark, and then the soft top windows clear.
Sponsored

underman16

First Name
Gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Were you able to do something about your soft top windows? I tinted my hardtop to 5% as well as the front but I don’t want to put on the soft top until I can get those windows darker