Three weeks from order to delivery!

StevieBuns

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Rubicon Unlimited
I ordered a Punk’n JLUR on 6/21 from Koons of Tyson’s Corner and was told by Craig that it was delivered on 7/16! That’s less than three weeks.

After everything I’ve read on here I was concerned I’d be in for more of a wait than three weeks. My wife and I are super excited.

We’re in the NY area and plan on taking Amtrak to DC and then uber over to Koons as was suggested by some forum members.

I’ll post pictures once we pick her up and we have a lift and 37s coming down the line as well!
Sponsored

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2016 Rubicon
I envy you! I'm 7 days out and dying!

Btw awesome profile pic. Great job!

OP
OP
StevieBuns

StevieBuns

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I envy you! I'm 7 days out and dying!

Btw awesome profile pic. Great job!
Hey, thanks so much!

No worries I have a feeling the Jeep Gods are smiling on you. As I understand it, the factory has switched exclusively to producing the JL and I’m sure they’ve worked a lot of kinks out of production already.

Good luck and post when you get some more info!

Vipersnake

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLRU
Hey, thanks so much!

No worries I have a feeling the Jeep Gods are smiling on you. As I understand it, the factory has switched exclusively to producing the JL and I’m sure they’ve worked a lot of kinks out of production already.

Good luck and post when you get some more info!
Congrats! I dont know how thats possible since I ordered the same car 2 days before you and I still havent gotten a VIN yet and not in D1 :\ Glad someone is getting their Jeeps earlier than usual!

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! I dont know how thats possible since I ordered the same car 2 days before you and I still havent gotten a VIN yet and not in D1 :\ Glad someone is getting their Jeeps earlier than usual!
Have you checked with Jeep chat? If you give them your VON they can check for you. I got my Vin within 24hours.

Sponsored

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sunin-Retired

First Name
Sunin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Rubi on order, 2013 Prius c, 1999 10th Anniversary Miata
Probably a difference in options, the other probably has a base rubi

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I ordered a Punk’n JLUR on 6/21 from Koons of Tyson’s Corner and was told by Craig that it was delivered on 7/16! That’s less than three weeks.

After everything I’ve read on here I was concerned I’d be in for more of a wait than three weeks. My wife and I are super excited.

We’re in the NY area and plan on taking Amtrak to DC and then uber over to Koons as was suggested by some forum members.

I’ll post pictures once we pick her up and we have a lift and 37s coming down the line as well!
I'm on mainland NY (Westchester) and just put my order in with Craig @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner yesterday. Funny story, I grew up about 15 minutes from this dealership, so its a win-win for us. I'll get to go pick up my new jeep and get to see my Fam!

If you take Amtrak down to DC, you can hop on the metro for less than an Uber and it literally drops you off across the street from the dealership. Metro in DC is much easier to navigate than NYC's. The dealership is right off the new Silver Line!

Also,m great job on the weight loss! Cheers!

OP
OP
StevieBuns

StevieBuns

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm on mainland NY (Westchester) and just put my order in with Craig @Koons_of_Tysons_Corner yesterday. Funny story, I grew up about 15 minutes from this dealership, so its a win-win for us. I'll get to go pick up my new jeep and get to see my Fam!

If you take Amtrak down to DC, you can hop on the metro for less than an Uber and it literally drops you off across the street from the dealership. Metro in DC is much easier to navigate than NYC's. The dealership is right off the new Silver Line!

Also,m great job on the weight loss! Cheers!
Hey, thanks so much!

Congrats on your order. That is exactly what we wound up doing, took the Red line to the Silver line and then just literally walked a few hundre feet from the train. Beautiful train stations by the way.

It was super simple.

Steve

Sponsored

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Mine arrived to the dealer in SoCal today - 8/29 order date. Not bad! I will be picking it up later this week hopefully. I’ve already got a mod on order too hehe.
Sponsored