First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, ford transit 250, 2017 Wrangler Smoky Mountain Edition
Occupation
Mechanical designer /contractor and musician
I have been whining like a little baby a lot about a few items that are wrong with my new Sahara, so I wanted to take a minute to mention a few things I really like

I like the 8.4” premium screen and stereo. It has great volume and tone. As a pro sound tech and musician this is very important. The screen is easy to maneuver and the icons are somewhat interactive.

Like that I can turn on the back up camera and see the bung holes behind me.

The seat and steering wheel warmer is great and the Jeep heats up nice and fast. Coming from a Honda CR-V it’s a major improvement.

Small windshield is easy to clean

When the Jeep is first started up I absolutely love the little animated Jeep that runs along the bottom of the dashboard display and the little “since 1941” light that pops up for a split second.

No complaining or negatives here....I’ll keep those on my crying the blues postings.
Sponsored

Jeep#6

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4xe HYDRO; 24 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales in a Jeep
Like the enthusiasm! Great to love the purchase! I like the transmission over JK, but also love the 8.4 brings us to a modernvehicle and of course the safety value of backup camera. I also have crosspath....pretty much a Cadillac that is going to rip up some fire roads...