• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York SOLD! MOPAR Simulated Beadlocks (5)

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Since I already have a set of Racelines for trail use I'm thinking of getting something simpler for my DD use. Not to mention its a shame a set of "beadlocks" will never see rocks. These are in fantastic shape. I had the rings painted granite crystal to match my JL. I also have some extra bolts that will be included. Rims only, No TPMS or lug nuts $1400...new price $1300 or trade for Savgre 2s.

Poser JL 1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
minimight

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
FYI These are $295 each now online
Oh man. I looked at NR and AMP and saw $395 and $340 respectfully. I do see them cheaper with BAM. Wouldnt make sense to lower it too much since I was planning on replacing with Savgre 2s. I guess unless someone has a set they want to trade. Otherwise, I'll just hold on to these. Thanks for the info Kripas.

Sponsored

OP
OP
minimight

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Yeah BAM has them for just under $300 but I did see that the shipping (for my zip) was $213 so that adds a touch and not sure if there is tax with them, probably depends on your state.

OP
OP
minimight

minimight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR

98intrigue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Moab, '14 Viper
Occupation
Project Manager
Goodluck with the sale!

FYI Bam’s site is quite misleading. I ordered 1 17” Mopar wheel and a carbon rear taillight surround for my other car. Their site was the cheapest I could find for both items. A few days later, they cancelled my order because the items were on backorder with no release date. I contacted them to double check and they assured me their can’t get them.

Ordered the wheel from Summit the next day and had it on my doorstep in 3 days.

Sponsored

Laz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
They are 323.96 on BAM. I just bought them for 310.00. Im happy with that deal. Now on to tires.

Laz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
eBay. I think he had 5 more. If I asked him to post them I bet he would.
Sponsored