Sponsored

Soft Top Window Storage Bag

Snerf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
While there are various existing threads covering this topic, many/most seem to have died off. So, why not a brand new thread dealing specifically with the issue of soft top window storage? Especially since the weather is beginning to get nice(r), and more people are going to begin running with their tops down. (Some of us since day one.)

OK, first the preliminaries: as most people might already know, the Mopar order code for the OEM soft top window storage bag is CWJ. However, evidently this order option only appears on the original order configurator. That is, it isn't showing on the parts' department screens. (Or, if it is, it cannot be ordered at this point.)

Second issue is whether anyone has seen/used the actual CWJ soft top window storage bag, and if so, is it functional? For those that have taken off the windows, you will quickly discover they will need to be stacked pancake style. This means a useful bag will open wide open like a suitcase with a 3-sided zipper.

Lastly, does anyone know of any other after-market provider who has made a soft top window storage bag available (or announced)? Right now, I've got mine stored in an old sleeping bag cover - they fit nicely, but it's only a temporary solution.
Sponsored

BrianinNC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
I'm also hoping that we see a soft top window storage bag in the near future. Tomorrow is supposed to be around 80 degrees here in NC. If Jeep could also do something about the pollen, I'd be ready to take the top off!