Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone in the area with any recommendations?:whatsgoingon: I've used one before and I've googled a few but I'd like to know if anyone on here have had good experiences.. I live on the northwest side. :like:

I'm looking to order some wheels and tires...
Sponsored

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
Hello another San Antonio Person :jk:
Maximum Altitude is were I went last week I will order next week, seems like a legitimate place.
one of the guys there has a Sahara JLU sitting on 40“ tires.
As of now my Rubicon is still stock besides a few cosmetic changes.

OP
OP
aCeMedic13

aCeMedic13

First Name
Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Hello another San Antonio Person :jk:
Maximum Altitude is were I went last week I will order next week, seems like a legitimate place.
one of the guys there has a Sahara JLU sitting on 40“ tires.
As of now my Rubicon is still stock besides a few cosmetic changes.
:like:
I ended up getting my wheels and tires from discount tire. I'll check out maximum altitude for some other stuff in the future. I saw them online but I hesitated because it's on the other side of town.

jnunes22

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
I ordered Rock Hard front aluminum bumper, and warn winch 10s from 4x4 wheel parts on broadway , north of 410. Got a veteran discount, will have to get back to you after the 13th of July when bumper is due to be installed. They mentioned they would take a stab at the 4 aux switch that I also ordered from them (MOPAR). Now I need to find someone to install roadmaster wiring harness etc so I can tow behind RV...

WhiteGold

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR White
Vehicle Showcase
I used Anthony's Planet Pickup talk to James. They do a bit of Jeep stuff, but I had them do 2 of my trucks 3/4 &1 ton Rams. Good quality work and good service.

StammesOpfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n 2.0 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I know this may be bumping an old thread but Bikini Offroad can't be beat. Off-Road Ready also has a very good reputation for Jeeps in S.A.

Tire shops are good for wheels and tires but when it comes to suspension and off road accessories I would highly reccomend an off-road shop. A custom shop that has a bunch of bling out front is not going to do the same level of work and have the same product knowledge that a dedicated off-road shop will have. Find the shop that has a bunch of dirty/muddy jeeps in the lot and that has so many jobs that they can't schedule any major work for a week or two. That same shop will help you out on the spot if they can and probably for free if it is simple enough.
Sponsored