• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sport Rubicon Suspension

Minotbill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2018 GMC 3500HD Denali, 2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV, 2016 Mercedes S550
Occupation
Project Management
Vehicle Showcase
I have an '18 Rubicon Unlimited that I just replaced the suspension with a Medal Cloak Game Changer w/ 6-pack (3 1/2" lift kit). The OEM equipment only had 5200 miles on it. It literally replaced all the components on the stock OEM Rubicon packaged Jeep. Sooooo I have a OEM Rubicon suspension (shocks, springs, control arms, sway bars, etc.) I'd like to find a home for.

I am not charging for this suspension, but do have a few requirements. 1. It will probably only fit on a JL Unlimited platform. 2. Whoever gets it promises that it will be installed on their vehicle and they will not collect it with the idea of selling it (this I am firm about). 3. I'm in the Oklahoma City area and whoever gets it must pick it up with the Jeep they will install it on (this goes back to item 2). So if you're interested, contact me here and we'll go from there).
Sponsored

dangerz

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Man this is awesome.. I'm in Fort Worth so that's a bit of a drive for me. Someone's gonna get a sweet suspension. Love this community

dangerz

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Can't believe no one has taken you up on this.. makes me want to do the drive up there from Fort Worth, but I'm about to travel for work for 2 weeks and don't have time.

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
I’ll pay for shipping :) and record me putting it on my Jeep :)

hutchman

First Name
itufoijo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy
Put me second in line if you would ship. I obviously would pay shipping and any expe ses you incurred.

I just purchased a set of Rubicon Rock Rails for my Sport from one of your fellow OK City Jeepers. You guys are a good bunch!

BigJimSlade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
If this is still available I'd love to put it on my Sport S. I've been looking for a Rubi suspension in Oklahoma and somehow missed this. I live and work in the OKC metro.
Sponsored