FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone bothered to come across any confirmation regarding the red dash? Will all Rubicons have that red dash or is it related to the interior option since it's not its own option yet? For example all the rubicons we have seen featured the red dash, and they all had black leather. We have yet to see a cloth interior Rubicon so that is still up in the air. While they were doing the press thing in AZ there was a two door Rubi with the heritage tan interior that had a grey dash instead of red. I'm really hoping my cloth interior has a red dash!
Sponsored

JayV

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 Ford Expedition EL 4x4
Has anyone bothered to come across any confirmation regarding the red dash? Will all Rubicons have that red dash or is it related to the interior option since it's not its own option yet? For example all the rubicons we have seen featured the red dash, and they all had black leather. We have yet to see a cloth interior Rubicon so that is still up in the air. While they were doing the press thing in AZ there was a two door Rubi with the heritage tan interior that had a grey dash instead of red. I'm really hoping my cloth interior has a red dash!
I feel like one of the reviews I watched yesterday had a Rubi in it with black cloth interior...red dash and red stitching.

OP
OP
FCrackerJLRubi

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ok so in the AZ video that TFL did they drive a granite 4 door Rubi, heritage tan leather with a grey dash, there is also a red 2 door with the heritage and a grey dash. We can easily confirm the red dash with black leather, grey dash with heritage tan leather, but nothing on cloth yet.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like one of the reviews I watched yesterday had a Rubi in it with black cloth interior...red dash and red stitching.
Please post the link. That's the interior I ordered and I'd love to get a look at it. Thanks!

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack

Jump to 9:50. Your options are red or grey, but I don't think the material one is available for the Rubi.
Sponsored