You are correct as of now.
Sponsored

pmcgeejr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited Eco-Diesel (ready to order...)
Occupation
Network Engineer
Any chance you took measurements of the back under-floor storage? If you did, could you PM me? I have a bet with a friend...

:devil:
heres your answer it starts at 22:00

pmcgeejr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited Eco-Diesel (ready to order...)
Occupation
Network Engineer
Can you verify that the top parts of the fender are plastic? I have assumed so all along but am starting to doubt.
The fender are hard plastic but the Rubicon has an option to add the steel bumper (refer to jeep.com) im actually looking to order my rubicon jl and been doing quit bit of research on it.

Sponsored

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
Depressed at how shallow the gap between door sill and floor especially in the back. TJ has a nice deep lip which helped keep items inside with the doors off.
But the TJ didn’t have doors in the back...

ckorte13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon Loaded
The red dash is not growing on me...I really hope the aftermarket takes care of that quickly.
Hi, What dash are you going to replace it with? Would that mess up the stereo face at all, by removing the red dash. I wish we had an option to pick. I wish we could have the Recon options in the Rubicon JL.

ckorte13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon Loaded
I'm 100% certain it will. It is just too easy. I think we'll see some neat stuff from the aftermarket, if not Mopar. People will get really creative with it.

I like the red dash, but it does look a little off from the Firecracker Red. If it bugs me, I'll have those pieces painted to match.

I'll bet they'd look badass in carbon fiber or even chrome. Or, how about gloss black, like piano black. I saw a Lexus at the Indy Auto Show that had beautiful piano black trim. Fingerprints would sure stand out on it, though.
I wish we could change to carbon fiber. I will have to look into that.

Sponsored

Schultzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Hi, What dash are you going to replace it with? Would that mess up the stereo face at all, by removing the red dash. I wish we had an option to pick. I wish we could have the Recon options in the Rubicon JL.
Ideally, I would have the Rubicon features and the Sahara's plain black leather seats and dash...no red accents.
Sponsored