macintux

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Depressed at how shallow the gap between door sill and floor especially in the back. TJ has a nice deep lip which helped keep items inside with the doors off.

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Can you verify that the top parts of the fender are plastic? I have assumed so all along but am starting to doubt.

Sponsored

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
Any chance you took measurements of the back under-floor storage? If you did, could you PM me? I have a bet with a friend...

:devil:

OP
OP
macintux

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
I know you said the interior was definitely not leather, but it sure looks like leather to me in these pictures.
You know what? You're right. Zooming in on my photos on the phone they're clearly leather. I'm surprised I didn't notice at the show, but I suppose a few feet and poor lighting will do that.

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if those seat backs (plastic area with the nylon military type hooks) are also going to be on the cloth seats or if its just standard seat back pockets when you dont go leather? Hoping for that same look regardless of cloth or leather.

There was one video floating around out there of a detailed Sahara walk through (interior) and its the only time I know of we have seen premium cloth interior....it had regular old seat back pockets. Really hoping Rubicons have that feature in cloth too and that was just a Sahara "luxury" look thing with the pockets! Tried to use the BP 360 view but it was too hard to tell.
Sponsored