Sponsored

Rubber Mat for Trunk

CapitanBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 2018
I got Mopar Jeep Wrangler JL rubber mats for trunk and cabin. Cabin mats are amazing, but trunk's one is a bit narrow.
I also used original Jeep "plush" mats for protecting trunk sides - tied them to roll cage pillars with a bungee cord.

l-3iDiuKBmelopg9ehD14HcrHoRO3Q6LNjHnKFLOWkpfUo7yBcdqLZznTTI7snQxwCR7BkZYHe9buTLRpz=w1251-h938-no.jpg
Sponsored

JeepJets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon
Good compromise but I have to think for a $50k rig these Jeep after market parts companies could come out with something that allows the 6 anchors to be used and protect the carpet in the trunk.

imthatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe Bright White
Occupation
Film Editor
Vehicle Showcase
I don't understand why the MOPAR one doesn't actually cover the entire cargo area. I went with their floor mats (as I liked the drain plug option) but went with Weathertech's for the cargo area. I had one of theirs in my Cherokee before the JL and was thoroughly impressed.

RubenZ

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
I don't understand why the MOPAR one doesn't actually cover the entire cargo area. I went with their floor mats (as I liked the drain plug option) but went with Weathertech's for the cargo area. I had one of theirs in my Cherokee before the JL and was thoroughly impressed.

This! I think the Mopar All weather mats are awesome. But their TRUNK one is the most ridiculous cargo mat I've ever seen. I see why they did it like that, because of the hidden storage compartment under the rear cargo area but still. The Husky one seems to be the best if you just cut out the areas for tie strap anchors.
Sponsored